Leonard Cohen's Revenge Fantasies

From: Kelley Lynch <kelley.lynch.2016@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 10:18 AM
Subject: Review of Leonard Cohen's Defense to Tax Fraud & Tactics Employed
To: "*IRS.Commisioner" <*IRS.Commisioner@irs.gov>, Washington Field <washington.field@ic.fbi.gov>, ASKDOJ <ASKDOJ@usdoj.gov>, "Division, Criminal" <Criminal.Division@usdoj.gov>, MollyHale <MollyHale@ucia.gov>, Dennis <Dennis@riordan-horgan.com>, rbyucaipa <rbyucaipa@yahoo.com>, khuvane <khuvane@caa.com>, blourd <blourd@caa.com>, Robert MacMillan <robert.macmillan@gmail.com>, a <anderson.cooper@cnn.com>, wennermedia <wennermedia@gmail.com>, Mick Brown <mick.brown@telegraph.co.uk>, "glenn.greenwald" <glenn.greenwald@firstlook.org>, Harriet Ryan <harriet.ryan@latimes.com>, "hailey.branson" <hailey.branson@latimes.com>, Stan Garnett <stan.garnett@gmail.com>, "mayor.garcetti" <mayor.garcetti@lacity.org>, Opla-pd-los-occ <OPLA-PD-LOS-OCC@ice.dhs.gov>, "Kelly.Sopko" <Kelly.Sopko@tigta.treas.gov>, Whistleblower <whistleblower@judiciary-rep.senate.gov>, Attacheottawa <AttacheOttawa@ci.irs.gov>, tips@radaronline.com, alan hootnick <ahootnick@yahoo.com>, bruce <bruce@brucecutler.com>


IRS,

I am beginning my review of the Fact Check site created to further discredit me, potentially influence future jurors, and to advance Leonard Cohen's fabricated narrative.  The site purports to set forth a complete review of Cohen's so-called legal battle with me.  Let's summarize that legal battle from my perspective.  In June 2005, Neal Greenberg, who worked for Cohen, sued him and his lawyer, Robert Kory.  At that time, it was revealed that I had provided Boies Schiller, Greenberg's law firm, with evidence exposing the extortionate attempts to obtain money from Cohen's investor.  In response, Leonard Cohen and Robert Kory retaliated.  The Natural Wealth suit set forth the fact that Cohen and Kory planned to use restraining orders to discredit me as a witness.  A series of three fraudulent, unconstitutional orders (including those issued with service, notice, awareness of allegations, etc.) were issued by courts in Colorado and California.  Cohen filed an entirely retaliatory lawsuit, the complaint is completely fraudulent, the evidence used to support the default is fabricated, and the declarations are replete with perjury.  This led to the default judgment that is under appeal.  In summary, Leonard Cohen obtained three fraudulent restraining orders, one fraudulent default judgment, and has managed to use his influence with local government actors in Los Angeles to target me further.  That's the sum total of events.  This is an entirely fabricated narrative meant to obfuscate issues related to Cohen's tax fraud, theft of corporate property, and so forth.  At no time did I hire Leonard Cohen's advisers.  He hired them.  This is simply part of the fabricated narrative.  

Leonard Cohen, prior to his death, was hopeful scholars would study his legal pleadings.  Those scholars should include forensic accountants, tax attorneys, and the Criminal Division of IRS.  This situation was not about money.  Leonard Cohen offered me millions of dollars.  He wanted me to testify (in mediations, possible civil and/or criminal proceedings) that his representatives defrauded him, fraudulently induced him, and so forth.  That never happened.

Up until the moment of his death, the religious sage known as Leonard Cohen remained obsessed with me, consumed with malice, and overwhelmed by his revenge fantasies.  Leonard Cohen glorified Michelle Rice's allegedly brilliant legal strategies which are nothing other than the tactics of a vile ambulance chaser.  Michelle Rice is a pathological liar.  Her remarks to Stephen Gianelli, who serves as Cohen's proxy, are thoroughly revealing.  This woman and her partner, Robert Kory, has made a living targeting me, creating fraudulent legal pleadings, and it appears that they spend (as an attorney recently noted) 24/7 creating new lies.  Rice urged the criminal stalker (Stephen Gianelli) to further harass and incite me.  She noted that she would make millions in a six month period due to his conduct.  Rice also found it amusing that Stephen Gianelli (who clearly bcc'd or forwarded her one of his harassing emails attempting to elicit information) had relentlessly targeted my then minor son.  This harassment made him physically ill and the adults targeting him could very well have been sexual predators.  

Unfortunately, the Court system issues endless fraudulent orders, judgments, and verdicts.  Jurors have been lied to, the Court system has condoned the use of fraud and perjury, and there are prosecutors who belong in prison involved in this situation.  They have and continue to blatantly lie about federal tax and corporate matters.  The conduct they addressed during the trial was Cohen's own conduct.  The harassing emails were sent to IRS, FBI, DOJ, and other authorities and, due to the Court's rulings, Leonard Cohen was permitted to fabricate testimony unsupported by evidence.  The jurors were lied to about federal tax requirements and essentially local government actors are promoting non-compliance with federal tax laws while exposing me and my family to criminal conduct.  This situation involves LAPD's elite stalking unit which is obscene.  

I will review the Cohen Fact Check blog with IRS, some of it privately, and continue to expose the criminal conduct taking place with respect to Cohen's representatives, Los Angeles government actors, and others.  That will include Stephen Gianelli who has spent over eight years harassing, stalking, slandering, threatening, and intimidating me, members of my family, friends, and witnesses.  

Leonard Cohen did not attempt to free himself from me.  He hired an army of professionals to target and lie about me and destroyed my life and the lives of my family members.  He also used the situation as an opportunity to steal my share of corporations, intellectual property, and withhold commissions due me.  Cohen has done this previously to Machat & Machat and has evidently stolen Phil Spector's master tapes and sold them to Sony.  Leonard Cohen, as Steven Machat noted, falsely accuses his representatives of ripping him off to breach contracts.  Leonard Cohen has what appears to be a lifelong history of tax fraud and/or evasion in the United States and Canada.

Leonard Cohen was contractually obligated to tour, planned to as early as 2004, and one does make a living by working.  In 2005, he threatened Greenberg that he would go on tour and destroy his reputation.  It is my personal opinion that Leonard Cohen's representatives should be prosecuted.  As one of his own lawyers said - if the IRS Commissioner believes there is fraud (not negligence), he should come in after Leonard Cohen's representatives as well.  Nothing done here was negligent.

Cohen and his representatives have used LA Superior Court to argue federal tax cases and convert them into fraudulent domestic violence matters.  Leonard Cohen and I were never in a dating relationship.  LA Superior Court does not care about the truth, facts, evidence, service, due process, or anything else from what I can tell.  It is a reprehensible entity that is incapable of holding itself accountable for its own fraud orders, judgments, and verdicts.  I do believe the taxpayers should be made aware of the fact that this Court condones lying to jurors and endless misconduct.

Kelley


From: Michelle Rice [mailto:mrice@koryrice.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 11:35 AM
To: Stephen Gianelli
Subject: Re: So where is your oft threatened, but never quite filed "motion to vacate the fraud domestic violence matter"? (See 4/14/2015 email)

And who cannot control their emotions?  Booo hooo Kelley Lynch called me a child molester in emails that no one ever reads....

Boooo fucking hoooooo...... man up and put on your big boy pants and shut the f*&k up.

Do me a favor and keep inciting her to file more motions, you are making me richer than f*&k.  In fact, I think I can pay off my mortgage on my $2 million Hollywood Hills home with jetliner views by the end of this year.

Michelle L. Rice, Esq.
Kory & Rice LLP
9300 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 200
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Phone: (310) 285-1633
Fax: (310) 278-7641



A Thank You from Leonard

Leonard provided the following addition for posting on this site:

"Through great good fortune, I have benefited over the last eight years from a worldwide appreciation of my work unprecedented in my own history. Many have assisted and been acknowledged. What few recognize is my extraordinary debt to Michelle Rice. Without her brilliant strategies and steadfast work from the earliest and darkest days of my efforts to free myself from Lynch and overcome the great damage inflicted upon me, the renaissance in my career would never have been possible. Michelle Rice is the most loyal, intelligent and capable lawyer with whom I have ever worked."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kelley Lynch Initial Press Release